Erdeor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Text Based Fantasy Role Play

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Briar Hills of Kara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quetzaya
High God
Quetzaya

Briar Hills of Kara Empty
PostSubject: Briar Hills of Kara   Briar Hills of Kara Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:56 am

*Often shortened to just "Kara's Hills," no one is left who remembers who or what Kara was. The hills are beautiful and lushly green, scattered with creeks and pools and hidden vales. Many unusual and elusive creatures may be seen here.*
Back to top Go down
Torix

Briar Hills of Kara Empty
PostSubject: Torix awakens.   Briar Hills of Kara Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 pm

I wake up slowly. My mind is in a haze. The yellow sun rises over the hills, bringing with it a pink sky. My body is covered in moring dew. I am wearing leather pants. I have no other clothing. My head hurts. I run my fingers though my hair, and I find dried blood on my scalp. I'm am lying on the grass of a hill top. I have no idea how I got here, only that I have been out of it for a while.

I rise slowly, I am slightly cold. A strong hill-top wind blows over me. I don't remeber who I am or where I came from. All I know is that my name is Torix. I am very hungry, and I feel weak. I must get food and clothing soon. I here the sounds of sheep coming from a small wooded area. I also see chimney smoke coming from the tree tops.

I go about a hundred yards into the woods, and I find a small cabin. There is a small wooden pen with twenty or more sheep, and a cow. I look into the cabin windows and see that no one is home. I do not wish to steal but I am starving. I climb in through the window, and see some bread on the table. I take it. I walk into a bedroom where husband and wife sleep. No one is there, but I see a dresser. I open it and find several gold necklaces, a jeweled,porcelain comb, and diamond ear rings. I take them and put them in my pocket. I make my way to leave the cabin, when my eye catches a huter's bow and some arrows. I laugh out loud, fortune has smiled upon me. I equip myself with the bow and arrows, and leave the cabin with the loaf of bread in my hand. I could have takn clothes, but I can easily kill some prey and make some clothes from animal skins. I feel guilty enough taking what I have.

I abandon the cabin in a hurry in fear of the owner's return, I do not wish to kill them. I leave and make my way towards the forrest.
Back to top Go down

Briar Hills of Kara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erdeor :: Alaria :: Open Terrain-
Jump to: